torek, 28. november 2017

Get Well Soon..

Hi, Barbara here!

Today I'm sharing with you another card made with a Tilda from the Get Well Collection 2017.
This lovely one is called Tilda With Heart Pants.


I coloured her with my Distress Inks...

The gorgeous papers used are from Maja Design's Joyous Winterdays Collection. The two sheets used are Sparkle and Cheerful.
I cut out the image using one of the Rounded Frames and Tags Magnolia dies.
The other dies are from the newest collection and are Heart Band Aid and Jar With Pills.

You can get all this cute stamp and dies at Craft Heaven Shop... All links are listed below.


I almost forgot.
The sentiment I used comes with Tilda With Broken Leg. Another beauty!

I added some highlights with a Ranger White Opaque Pen, some Distress Micro Glaze to seal my colouring and just two pink roses and a bit of cheesecloth to finish my card..


Hope you enjoyed!

Happy crafting!
Barbara GR

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar